funds not received, why do I need a social security number/etc?

mayaxolson
New Community Member

I recently started selling on depot and around a month ago made two sales, each bringing me around $40. I've never used PayPal and I have it linked to my Current by Visa account, which is kind of a prepaid debit card type of thing. I do not believe the funds from either order have been transferred to my card, although my card app says one was, but the balance didn't go up. this same fund says pending on PayPal, and when I try to click accept it just says page not found. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mayaxolson 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mayaxolson,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

As kernowlass says, PayPal accounts differ greatly depending on where you are registered. Generally though we do not recommend using a prepaid card on your account unless this is one issue by PayPal or one of our partners. Some prepaid cards are not designed to receive payments and may cause you issues if you try to transfer money or receive a refund to it. I recommend getting in touch with the customer service for your card to ask them about this. If the money has been sent from your PayPal account it is the card issuer who would need to follow up. If you in a country where you can have a prepaid card with us please get in touch with our customer service team so we can look into it for you.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.