fund transfers from a restricted country. #moneytransfer #sellingproceeds #parkmoneyonpaypal

AlexiSene
Contributor
Contributor

hello this is a general question i have asked over many times, but didn't get a clear answer. i am trying to set p a seller account. but I do not intend to transfer sales proceeds to my country (Sri Lanka), but to park them on Paypal and use the same to buy more on ebay, as Paypal does not allow money transfers to my country. is this possible. please give me a clear yes/no answer. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexiSene 

As you have been told before you cannot RECEIVE funds into a Sri Lankan paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexiSene 

As you have been told before you cannot RECEIVE funds into a Sri Lankan paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AlexiSene
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. In that case can i use a paypal account that of a friend living in another country where paypal allows fund transfers both ways? Is it illegal by your and ebay standards?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexiSene 

Well its got nothing to do with my legal standards as I have 0 to do with paypal.

This is a community user to user advice forum and not paypal customer services.

However its against paypal rules to use another countries paypal account and it would soon be banned when they realise you don't have that countries shipping address / financial information / phone numbers linked to that account + you are using it in Sri Lanka.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.