friends and family

ajarofclay
Contributor
Contributor

Why is there no option for friends and family when I am trying to send money. I am sending US to US. I just keep getting the Purchase protection screen which either charges me or him. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
9 REPLIES 9

Gailwill
Contributor
Contributor

The solution given does not work.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gailwill 

Well it did for the person i gave the link to which was correct for his country.

Whether it works in your country i don't know as you haven't said where you are.

So ok we'll leave it as it doesn't work for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kewei
New Community Member

i having the same problem on no option for friends and family when I am trying to send money. I am sending from Singapore to Hong Kong. I just keep getting the PayPal buyer protection screen. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kewei 

Hi that option is not available in every country and yours is one of those where it is unavailable unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jash2005
New Community Member

I am also facing same problem. I cant find Friends & Family's Option while sending money . Currently I'm using it from Middle east country (Saudi Arabia) . Is there ay solution or These Option not Available for Middle East Country ?

Login to Me Too

deniseCR
New Community Member

I send money to family till last months now the option disappears
paypal is worst and worst everyday 

Login to Me Too

Trish1144
New Community Member

PayPal has hidden Friends and Family worse than fine print on a used car lot. If you don't want us to use it, just say so. I have a bank account attached and all it wants is a recipient and amount and me to hit continue so it can charge a fee. At no point am I offered to change to family and friends. Don't bother trying to call. No one will answer. Hard to believe a company would stoop this low. Neither will the message. 

Login to Me Too

sinisas

Link above leads to "the page you're looking for is no longer available".

Screenshot from 2021-03-27 12-03-43.png

I still have the same problem - no option to choose "friends and family" - only that I am "paying for product or services". I am trying to send some money to my daughter, who is foreign exchange student in Poland. Is that possible to do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.