failed payment

adam220601
New Community Member

Hello, I got a paypal for about two years now. Somehow it changed to business type account. Couldn't change it back (paypal customer service coudln't do that to) so I locked my account.

Now that I created a new account I got some issues with it. I linked my bank account, also I have confirmed it. I linked my debit card which I also confirmed.

So one of my issues is that when I'm trying to transfer the money from my bank account to paypal it says that the sort code, or account number is incorrect. That's strange becasue I'm typing the numbers correctly. I contacted the customer service again. Advised me to call my bank as it could be their fault. So i contacted my bank and they ran through my account. They discovered that everything is set up correctly and it must be PayPal's fault. 

Although, somehow i managed to send £1 as a test. It was two days ago. The estimated delivery is on 31/10. That's about two weeks of waiting. That's strange again because on my old account it used to take literally seconds. Does anyone have any idea what could it be?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.