error this recipient accepts paypal payment only through their website.

muskan25822
Contributor
Contributor
i have a business account in india. i need to receive payment from canada. My KYC is complete and my paypal confirms that i can recieve international payments. And yes i have that BLOCK PAYMENTS box unchecked and everything. Still they are sending me emails that they are trying to send me my payment but error arrises that this recipient can onky recieve payment from thier website. I don't know whats wrong.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@muskan25822 

Check you have done all of this.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

What currency are you trying to receive and have you added that currency on to your receiving list in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

muskan25822
Contributor
Contributor
yes i have added that currency in which i'm trying to recieve my payment. secondly, if i'm not receiveing the payment how can i withdraw it. Withdrawing comes into question when i recieve the payment, which is not happening due to the mentioned error.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@muskan25822 

Sorry posted wrong link, i have edited my post and put the correct one in now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

muskan25822
Contributor
Contributor
yes I've completed my kyc, submitted all the documents and paypal has verified everything. I've verified my email and bank and everything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.