eglobal refund

Mufasa_88
New Community Member

Hi guys I would like a refund from eglobal central. I paid from my PayPal but they won't reply to my emails or my refund requests. If anyone can help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Capnbooboo
Contributor
Contributor

Just encountered the same problem, worse!

I think paypal is in cahoots with eGlobal, iOffer etc etc, Chinese distorted business sites!, not all are bad but i recently had an order from iOffer where the seller accepted paypal, immediately switched the photo of the item i ordered ( a jacket) and told me it was nicer with out my consent, i wrote as soon as i got the confirmation email that i paid demanding a refund and he claimed it was already shipped!

A few days later i decided to report this to paypal some how knowing i was not getting what i ordered but i had no idea i had to wait until i got it, which i think i was never going to get anything, so when i raised a case he finally provides a tracking number and even thought admitting he sent what he wanted to me in place of what i ordered paypal took his side in advance!

I had to re open the case after showing them that the seller was willing to refund me if i sent it back, as soon as i provided a tracking number suddenly the number had issues, i get an email claiming i did not provide a proof of a tracking number and the case was in the sellers favour, so i contact the post office who then told me they did not know where the package was, something went wrong and they sent a letter verifying i had indeed paid for a shipment and provided a correct tracking number so paypal can see i was fulfilling my part yet they closed the case again, they could of kept it open for 90 days sine the post office needs max 30 days to report the package stolen or lost but none of this ever happened!

Now i ordered a camera from eglobal, waited to hear from them about a tracking number but all i got after a week is an email saying they order was damaged and i will be refunded IN FIVE BUSINESS DAY!

I think they are all thieves holding our money as long as they can with paypal, i also hear that if you charge large contractual work via paypal, for example 10k for construction, video production, art ect, paypal holds unto the money more then 30 days!

Im not bashing paypal but just saying, things need to be more clear

@Mufasa_88 wrote:
Hi guys I would like a refund from eglobal central. I paid from my PayPal but they won't reply to my emails or my refund requests. If anyone can help?

Login to Me Too

saad51132
Contributor
Contributor

Same i am having the same problem but PayPal wont do anything about it 

Login to Me Too

Daudim
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar issue, ordered 2 unlocked phones then 3 days later still no tracking or shipping information. I googled reviews and realised people had terrible experiences. I asked for a cancellation and refund, eglobal were not responding at all to tickets I sent or emails. So I started a dispute via Paypal resolution center with screenshots as evidence. It was finally decided in my favor and I'll be getting my refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.