ebay billing me $20/ month for just having an account??

Ozzy714
New Community Member

I told ebay to put my acct. on hold while I had surgery on both shoulder, now able to type somewhat, I recieved emails deducting $20 per month while I was out of selling, what is this?

I contacted Paypal (?) about it and they said they were charging for 3 different agreements, what is this about?

They also want me to update my account with personal information that I would not normally give out to an organization like this-Paypal having my card for payment is fine with me but beyond that, no.

I was also told that I can cancel my agreements and keep on using Paypal like I always had done, I need to ask-what is going on w/ ebay, and why are they billing me for 2 months of non-use-account on hold while I was in the hospital, or physical therapy, unable to type well enough to actually sell anything?

They need to be honest with their "new" billing policies and have a REAL contact number.

Any help would be appreciated...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ozzy714 

Why not ask Ebay as this is Paypals forum and Ebay is a totally separate company.

Paypal just process payments for them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.