eBay says buyer sent money via PayPal, PayPal has no record, and no one from PayPal CS is responding

PPCH
New Community Member

Sold two items on eBay.  eBay shows transactions completed, paid with PayPal.  Clicking on link brings up a PP login screen followed by an error after successful login, and searching for the transactions inside of PayPal reveals nothing.  PayPal has no record of transaction, and no one from PayPal CS is responding.  I know the eBay-PP account linkage is good because I just bought something on eBay a few days ago with this account.  But now it looks like my selling proceeds have simply vanished.  PP doesn't have email or phone support at this time, and no one is responding over messaging.  Any ideas what I can do here?  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Julz07
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @PPCH ,

Hope everything is well despite of the pandemic that we are all going through right now.

Hope this link will help you with you concern.

How do I receive payments using PayPal? 

Keep safe.

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos and accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PPCH 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.