eBay checkout: "If you want to pay with PayPal, they need a little more info from you first"

kigra
New Community Member

I've been trying to check out of eBay with Paypal but it's telling me that if I want to pay with Paypal, "they need a little more info from you first". I don't understand what that's about but I believe it has to do with the currency change (I've previously paid in AUD but now I'm trying to pay in US, which I usually pay in). So I've searched it up, and according to forums I need to go into "manage balance" to change my currency but that option is not there because I am not a seller but a buyer. I don't know how to fix this so I'd appreciate any help right now

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MANSURALI
New Community Member

Same thing is happening to me and i have only a few days left to complete my payment on ebay

someone please help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MANSURALI and @kigra,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. Sorry to hear you're running into some issues making a payment. It sounds like our system may be running you through a quick security check when attempting to make a payment. If you're unable to complete that security check, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Good luck with your payment,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AlekSNetch
New Community Member

I have the same issue: the ebay checkout page says "If you want to pay with PayPal, they need a little more info from you first."

There are no notifications or pending question on my paypal account page.

What's the matter? How do I procede?

Alexander   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.