eBay Transaction Failed

Hoseinsj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a problem

I was trying to order an item from eBay and when I wanted to pay for it on the checkout page I received an error from eBay that “your payment didn’t go through”. I checked my purchasing history and the item hasn’t been ordered but the money has been deducted from my bank account. 

I checked with eBay customer service and they told me that your money should refund to you as your transaction was declined by PayPal but till now I haven't received any refund or even I can't see any transaction on my PayPal account.

So I’m requesting you to help me solve this issue as I’m very frustrated and disappointed.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hoseinsj 

Can't help if you don't say what it says next to the transaction in your PAYPAL account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hoseinsj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Thanks for your reply. the problem is that I can't see any transaction on my PayPal activity page. eBay just told me that the payment was declined by PayPal. I contacted the PayPal support center last night and they told me that the transaction was declined and we don't know the reason and you should be able to see the reason on your activity page but as I said I cant see anything. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.