eBay Payment not working

harjotesaimbhi
New Community Member

So I want to purchase something from ebay and it costs around CAD 1340.00. The seller is US based has said that he accepts only USD whereas I am purchasing the item from Canada. I am trying to use PayPal to complete the transaction since that is the only way possible for the seller. But I am unable to use paypal. PayPal says that the amount is too big? All I read on the screen is that the payment was not successful and I should checkout again and the loop continues. I was thinking maybe to transfer funds to my PayPal balance as USD and then try purchasing it the item but I am not sure if it would work and i am also scared to leave alot of USD balance in my PayPal account just like that if this method is unsuccessful. I also think that I should be able to continue using my account with CAD since during checkout PayPal automatically converts the money from CAD to USD for me. But PayPal does not allow me to go ahead with the payment. After a few minutes of the unsuccessful checkout, I get a notification from PayPal saying that they noticed unusual activity and I have to reset my password. It came to a point where my account was on hold for a week and I was supposed to submit a bank statement to get rid of the limitation. I am so frustrated with all this PayPal issues and just stuck on what to do next.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.