eBay Payment held in account

Twiglet13
New Community Member
Hello, I sold an item on eBay on the 9th March 2021. The money paid by the seller is still being held in my account and shows the amount as +£59.20, which was the selling price. I had tracking details and the buyer signed and confirmed receipt on 14th March 2021. The money has not been paid into my nominated bank account, and hasn't appeared in my wallet. I contacted eBay on 23rd April 2021, they said it was an error and the payment should have been released. eBay manually released the funds from their end, and recommended I allow 24 hrs. They said to contact paypal if this didn't work and provided a payment ID number of the transaction. They advised that I contact Paypal if this manual release didn't work. I'm still waiting, the manual release of the money hasn't worked. The money is stuck, I can see it in my PayPal Account, a transaction of +£59.20, highlighted in green. What do you advise, so I can receive my money? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.