#eBay #Money #Problem #PayPal #Help

Nay_
New Community Member
Hello! So I sold this item on eBay. At the time I didn’t realize I needed a paypal account in order to receive the money, until almost 2 weeks later. But when I made the account I wrote my email wrong. I had to remake it, but I still didn’t get my money. I contacted eBay to find our what was wrong. And they said that they weren’t sure but, they think the money could be on hold for the first (nonreal) email I put. So how do I make it for the money to go into my correct email? Please help me I really need to receive that money.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nay_ 

You have to make that "unreal" email address into a real one. Meaning establish the email account, then add that email address to your PayPal account to claim that money.

Otherwise, the funds will be returned to the buyer if not claimed after 30 days or they can cancel it if there is a cancel button and have buyer send money to the correct PayPal email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nay_ 

You have to make that "unreal" email address into a real one. Meaning establish the email account, then add that email address to your PayPal account to claim that money.

Otherwise, the funds will be returned to the buyer if not claimed after 30 days or they can cancel it if there is a cancel button and have buyer send money to the correct PayPal email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.