e-cheque question

Lavel
Contributor
Contributor

How do I disable and or stop e-cheque payments and or refunds to me.  I don't ever want e-cheque payment options again, either on PayPal or eBay.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lavel 

Not sure it will work for individual sales but if you are selling on a website then you can do this....

Go to the cog icon next to log out > seller tools in the blue band > scroll down to getting paid > payment receiving preferences > update > block the following payments > Pay with eCheque transfer for all website payments except eBay.

As for refunds, nothing you can do about it because if the seller 'funds' their refund to you form a bank account then it goes as an echeque ie electronic transfer and you have to wait for it to clear.

Instant transfer is never really instant as paypal still use electronic transfer ie echeques but when you are buying they credit the seller upfront and paypal take the wait for the funds to clear BUT with refunds you have to wait for the funds to clear.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.