double charged?

Anastasiadou19
New Community Member
hello I'm confused and PayPal didn't answer yet. so I made a successful online purchase 18,90 euro through PayPal but after 1 or 2 days I got an email that I didn't had enough money on my credit card and so my paypal account got negative (-18,90) in order to fix that, my daughter send me via her PayPal account 18,90 so it got fixed. but after I received some money in my card for my job payment, I got charged through the bank this ammount (18,90). basically I've changed twice this amount? one time through PayPal and the other through bank? I send message to pay pal but they didn't reply . shouldn't my pay pal account be now plus 18,90 (the money my daughter send me) since bank charged 18,90?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anastasiadou19 

If paypal applied to the bank for the neg amount but in the meantime your daughter 'sent' the amount then your daughters payment would get their first and clear the negative balance.

Transfer from bank accounts that are NOT to pay sellers normally go as echeques and can take up to a week to clear, when it does it should be added as a + credit to your balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.