dont want to accept the refund

Patipatipati
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys, I would need Help with my case .. I got scamed and now After a lot of wasted time and patience They willing to pay me a refund but they want me to pay the shipping costs (what's around 20€) and I already told them before that I only willing to send it back if they pay for it .. but on my paypal case I dont have the possibility to say no to my offer .. so what should I do .. 😓😓 does someone of you can help me with that? 🙌.. I am so exhausted and angry and dont want to let this people go with that .. 😓 please write me if you know something about it .. would be really grateful about everything 🙌
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Patipatipati 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544 (or the one for your country).

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Patipatipati 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544 (or the one for your country).

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Patipatipati
Contributor
Contributor
Hey? thanks for your answer .. but is there not an other way .. I mean the product is maybe 1€ worth and totally **bleep** .. and if I send it for 20€ maybe they will come up with other things .. for example "it dint look like new anymore" .. of course it's a long shipping way and it was just covered in a plastic !.. so my fears are also that I spend an other 20€ and then in the end I won't get my money back .. also they only offerd me to send it back until 29.oktober .. but that's a really short time for that long way .. I dont trust these people and I dont want to spend more .. I would just like to make an other deal with paypal .. that I get maybe less money but dont have to send this piece of shot away anymore .. and unfortunately i dont payed with credit card and it's also a while ago now .. because I am discussing with them so long .. really annoying.. I will delete paypal if I won't get any money back .. !
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Patipatipati 

Doesn't bother me one jot if you cancel your paypal account as I have nothing to do with Paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.