depositing funds

marisa92
New Community Member

A survey site was meant to deposit funds into my pay pal account. But they couldn't do it, they have the right pay pal address. Why would they not be able to do this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @marisa92

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

To make sure the payment can link to your account, I recommend making sure that your PayPal email address is confirmed. If it's already confirmed, you'll want to find out what the exact error message is that they're receiving. There's a chance that the error is something on their side. For further assistance, you can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.