customer payed for me and no money added to my account

mahmoud_wahba
Contributor
Contributor

hi my money in paypal was ‪291.61 USD‬ and i got a new customer and he payed for me 55$ and i can see the invoice now payed but still my money ‪291.61 USD‬ why that ? and this is normal ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Gaston72
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me today September 13th. I received a payment of $1.23, which said "completed transaction" and did not reflect on my paypal balance. I refunded that payment, in order to ask the person to send me the payment again to see if that way I could see it on my balance, and the refund amount was taken from my actual paypal balance, which meant that not only I did not get the $1.23, but I got another $1.23 taken out of my balance!!! Then the person sent me the $1.23 again and it is still not reflecting on my balance. So I'm $2.46 short of what I should have now... No way to contact them on the phone, no answer on the help center... I am at a complete loss here. Thank God that they were small payments, but I need an answer regardless! Had it been a big amount I'd be really really mad. AND REMEMBER, DO NOT TRY AND REFUND THAT PAYMENT HOPING TO GET IT RIGHT THE SECOND TIME BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Login to Me Too

Gaston72
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently it is a worldwide issue on Paypal's end... crazy.

Lots of people having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mahmoud_wahba 

Seems like PayPal is having some updating issues because you're not the only one to report this issue. I have seen several reports of the balance not updating instantly. Maybe check back in a few hours or a day or two to see if its just the system lagging.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.