customer gets black screen

awire1122
New Community Member

I sent my customer an invoice, she opened it, and when she clicked to pay she gets a black screen.  I cancelled the first invoice and created another one and sent it.  She got it opened it and the same thing is happening. Help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello awire1122,

Thanks for sharing this issue with the PayPal Community. That definitely sounds like a bizarre and frustrating issue, for both yourself and your client.

I'm not sure why this issue would occur and I don't have a specific fix for it. However, does your client have a PayPal account? If so, they can send you a payment directly using your PayPal email address. They can also write in the payment notes what the purchase was for and you can send them a receipt email confirming the details. 

If this issue persists with other clients, I'd recommend contacting our Merchant Technical Support team for further assistance. 

They can be reached via the following website: https://www.paypal-techsupport.com. If you click on the "Contact us" link near the bottom right, you can submit a technical support ticket for further assistance. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.