confusing link in "Item or Service" transaction

computterer
Contributor
Contributor

I have a new student who is studying English from abroad.  He submitted his payment using the option, "paying for an item or service".  When I verified receipt under "Activity", there was a boxed link:  "Needs Attention".  When I clicked on this link, it requested a packing slip and/or tracking number--neither of which I can provide.  Any recommendations/advice regarding this link would be greatly appreciated.  (In the meantime, I have refunded his payment until this issue is clarified.)  Many thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@computterer wrote:

I have a new student who is studying English from abroad.  He submitted his payment using the option, "paying for an item or service".  When I verified receipt under "Activity", there was a boxed link:  "Needs Attention".  When I clicked on this link, it requested a packing slip and/or tracking number--neither of which I can provide.  Any recommendations/advice regarding this link would be greatly appreciated.  (In the meantime, I have refunded his payment until this issue is clarified.)  Many thanks!

Click "add tracking" and select the appropriate order status then hit save/submit. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@computterer wrote:

Click "add tracking" and select the appropriate order status then hit save/submit. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

computterer
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sharpiemarker,

I had replied earlier, but I'm not sure if it was submitted...?  Thank you for your response.  With regards to "appropriate order status", can you please tell me (or send a screenshot) what options are available under "Add Tracking"?  Unfortunately, I refunded the payment & exited out before I fully explored the links' options.  Many thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.