confirming a payment

mikepro1
Contributor
Contributor

i sent money to a person and pay pal posted it sent but said person says they have not gotten😊it.is there a way of finding out if they did received or did not receive the money for sure?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikepro1 

If its saying SENT or PAYMENT in your paypal account then the funds have successfully transferred to the email address you sent it to which is linked to an open paypal account.

How much of a 'friend' is this person? Only scammers ask you sometimes to send using the friends/family option and then pretend they have no received it knowing you lost your buyer protection for sending the payment that way, and you can do nothing about it ???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikepro1 

If its saying SENT or PAYMENT in your paypal account then the funds have successfully transferred to the email address you sent it to which is linked to an open paypal account.

How much of a 'friend' is this person? Only scammers ask you sometimes to send using the friends/family option and then pretend they have no received it knowing you lost your buyer protection for sending the payment that way, and you can do nothing about it ???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mikepro1
Contributor
Contributor

I want to thank you so much ,you helped me to understand what happened that I wasnt aware of.I'm glad I wrote on here and you gave your time to respond back.have a great day,mike

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.