checkout screens not showing agreement / Order Summary in LIVE. works in Sandbox.

RodgerHoll
Contributor
Contributor

We are using the server side API to create a plan and an agreement for users to authorize pre approved / recurring payments to a membership site using the REST API.  We have closely followed this example .  http://paypal.github.io/PayPal-PHP-SDK/sample/#billing 
When testing in sandbox mode,  the first PayPal screen that the user sees has an order summery section on the left (which I realize we are responsible to populate)  and the the Pay with PayPal login section on the right.  
2018-02-23_1454.png

When we switch to LIVE mode,  the first screen the user sees is just a paypal login screen  no order summary 

2018-02-24_1258.png

It is the exact same code on our server.  we have a simple switch to swap to Sandbox or Live settings.   

We have not been able to find a reason why sandbox / live do not match.    

Account is a paypal pro business verified account.

Permissions appear to be set to allow recurring payments.
2018-02-24_1301.png

Our server side logs and browser developer tools do not indicate any problems.  Plan gets created,  agreement gets created.  redirect url for the user looks same except for the token which should be different.

Any help what else to look at? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Andre

Hi, that's due to the fact that some product is not yet migrated completely in Sandbox while it is on LIVE. The layout you will see as soon as everything is migrated 100% is the LIVE layout in your screenshot.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.