checkout problem with Wish

Mahfouz
New Community Member

hello,

i have a problm with checking out my order with paypal on Wish. When ever im checking out, it asks me to input my credit/debit card information, and when i do so and press "add" it just loads and doesnt do anything. Im just stuck on that same page, unable to get past it which prevents me from making orders with paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tweedz
New Community Member
I am having the same problem plus I have a new bank card so put in all details correct and still can’t use my card on wish but i can use it on other shopping sites
Login to Me Too

Cubbin43
Contributor
Contributor

Me too having the same problem, when I first started shopping with wish they had their own bank that worked the same As PayPal they didn’t give PayPal as an option, I’ve not shopped with them for awhile due to their pricing system.  When I decided to take another look at them I was really pleased to see pay PayPal up there and placed a order having pressed to pay with PayPal krpt getting refered  back to wish and then  sent back to PayPal.  Do you know if PayPal are actually allowing payments to be to them for wish customers?

Hope somebody out there an answer my  question 

JoJo

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.