Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing a vendor status from inactive to active

SOLVED
nyshopper
New Community Member

changing a vendor status from inactive to active

I mistakenly cancelled the ability to make payments to a vendor and they are now listed as inactive. I want to change their status back to active so can make purchases from them again but cannot find out how to do that. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: changing a vendor status from inactive to active

@nyshopper wrote:

I mistakenly cancelled the ability to make payments to a vendor and they are now listed as inactive. I want to change their status back to active so can make purchases from them again but cannot find out how to do that. Any suggestions?

You'll have to go back to the merchant or your account settings with the merchant to enable it and/or make another purchase to set up another active link with them during checkout. Or go back to the automatic payments page and click the "Find More Merchants" button and select a merchant there.

Once it's an automatic payment marked canceled, you can't reactivate it from the PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@nyshopper wrote:

You'll have to go back to the merchant or your account settings with the merchant to enable it and/or make another purchase to set up another active link with them during checkout. Or go back to the automatic payments page and click the "Find More Merchants" button and select a merchant there.

Once it's an automatic payment marked canceled, you can't reactivate it from the PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Rightshine1
New Community Member

They need to allow you to reactivate a merchant.
SayTieT
Contributor

back to the merchant or your account settings with the merchant to enable it and/or make another purchase to set up another active link with them during checkout. Or go back to the automatic payments page and click the "Find More Merchants" button and select a merchant there.
SayTieT
Contributor

I mistakenly cancelled the ability to make payments to a vendor and they are now listed as inactive. I want to change their status back to active so can make purchases from them again but canno
cbj3
New Community Member

Doesn't work.  Found inactive Merchant button (eBay Shipping) but once opened nothing to click on to edit to change status to active.  😞