cant receive paycheck from bibo international

Wixoni
New Community Member

Hello guys. From recently my employer changed sending paychecks from bank account to paypal payments. And since then i cant receive paycheck on paypal even after confirming my maestro card. They wrote back “liquid error:internal” and told me to contact paypal support. Any advices please?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ii-desu-ne
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

There is an issue right now in December that is preventing Bibo Go from sending our payments to PayPal. It's affecting all tutors.
Maestro cards are not sometimes accepted across borders as "regular" Mastercards are because of technical/banking issues. Wikipedia (English) has a spreadsheet that lists acceptance by country and talks about limitations. I had a problem using a US visa debit card as a debit card in Japan because of the Japan processing house does not accept foreign cards. Companies are often set up to or say they are set up to do business internationally, but the reality is that behind the scenes there are lots of local laws and rules controlling or blocking international transactions.
PayPal never responded to me years ago when I tried to set up an account with addresses in two different countries. I stopped using them until I started working for Bibo Go.  I later found out on my own that US  banking laws did not allow foreign addresses on the account. It would have been nice if PayPal had told me what the problem was but customer service was not a PayPal strength then. I hope it has improved.

Login to Me Too

MJ-1234
Contributor
Contributor
There is still an issue......this is crazy....
Login to Me Too

ii-desu-ne
Contributor
Contributor

The problem is not your card, it's between PayPal and Bibo Go. I have not been paid either. I'm hope they can fix it soon. Looks like Christmas is not going to be as nice this year as a result. 

Login to Me Too

MJ-1234
Contributor
Contributor
Yupp not good at all....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.