cant pay even when i have enough balance in my account

Twrites
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to making a paying to fiverr and i do have enough funds but its asking me to add a card even though i chose the paypal option, i find this wierd

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Twrites 

Some sites may require that you add a back up payment method so please read the checkout screens carefully. See if there is a "Change" link when it asks you to add card, to go and select a link card if you have one. Or wait a few hours and try again or use a different device.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Twrites
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks i will try it again

Login to Me Too

Twrites
Contributor
Contributor

I  have tried from different browsers and different computer but it ask me to add a debit or credit card before i make a payment or cancel transaction. Is that how it works. Thats a little frustrating because some of us share cards with our spouses and i chose paypal to gain some privacy

Login to Me Too

Twrites
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker if thats how it works its not really worth it, i have a card that i can add but what if they take some money and it appears on the statement or my spouses notification then i will have some hell to explain

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.