cannot access my Paypal accounts to send money to suppliers

scbmf
New Community Member

In June I went through a new process to update my profile information per new regulations in Canada.   I had to supply new levels of proof of identity.   I did all that was required and Paypal confirmed that the information submitted was good and so all of the holds on my account were removed and all requests for further information have ceased.   However, since that time I have been unable to access my Paypal accounts for paying friends and suppliers.  I have money in both my Paypal USD account as well as my Paypal CAD account but the only options that appear on the screen when I try to pay someone are the options to use my Visa card or my regular bank accounts.   Paypal says they are aware of the problem and are working on it.  It has now been 2 more weeks since they updated my support ticket with this info.   

Does anyone else have this problem and do you have any suggestions for how to resolve this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.