cancelling automatic renewal at mags.com

normarae
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot cancel any of these magazines currently on automatic renewal by using their website.  Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @Ginavann

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble canceling a subscription. If the subscription is being paid through your PayPal account, you may be able to cancel it using the steps found here. If you're unable to locate the subscription through the steps shown in the link, I recommend contacting PayPal's Customer Service team so that they can assist you further. 

Thanks!

-Derrick 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

UniDrago
New Community Member
Were you ever able to get this canceled, I'm having the same issue
Login to Me Too

peachescream22
New Community Member

Are you still having this issue?

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525FE
New Community Member

Go to <removed>, create an account, log in and it should take right to the page where it says to cancel subscriptions. 

Login to Me Too

Destinydill25
New Community Member
I am researching to see where this charge came from..on your PayPal transaction description it has a little icon of a person's head in a circle and it says "contact" under it..if you click that then you can message the people that charged you the $15.22 or at least that's how much it was for me..I hope this helps!!
Login to Me Too

eastonwest
Contributor
Contributor

CALL THEM OR EMAIL: I AM NOT PERMITTED TO WRITE THE EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER IN THIS MESSAGE, BUT YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IF YOU CLICK ON THE CHARGE FOR THE MAGAZINE YOU WANT TO CANCEL.

ASK FOR AN OPERATOR AND CANCEL ON THE PHONE FOR A FULL REFUND.
Login to Me Too

Ginavann
New Community Member
How do you cancel
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @Ginavann

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble canceling a subscription. If the subscription is being paid through your PayPal account, you may be able to cancel it using the steps found here. If you're unable to locate the subscription through the steps shown in the link, I recommend contacting PayPal's Customer Service team so that they can assist you further. 

Thanks!

-Derrick 

Login to Me Too

fily655
Contributor
Contributor

no longer need this,please cancel payment

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.