cancelled payment.

morris2018
New Community Member

Am from Uganda it was my first time to use pay pal i to happen to process the payment to a wrong or non existent account but i happen to cancel it so i have a status  of cancel completed.But am kindly asking to help me please recover the money back to my card(UBA) ,hope its possible when and how.I expected the money to bounce back .Please help me out .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @morris2018!

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community! That is a great question, and I am sorry to hear you experienced difficulties sending a payment. L

Any time a payment from a debit or credit card is reversed or refunded, the money is automatically sent back to the card. Depending on the card company, it may take a few business days for them to post the money back to your account.

Hopefully, this has already resolved itself but if it hasn’t, I would encourage you to contact our support teams directly. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.