can we receive money from korea paypal?

summersign
New Community Member

Can people from South Korea send money to our paypal using their korea paypal account?? If so, how would they to that.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@summersign

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

It looks like Paypal has removed Korea???

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nevadasmith wrote:

It looks like Paypal has removed Korea???

Korea is on the list and yes  @summersign  you can send, receive and withdraw to a bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TutNJ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a both USD and KRW bank accounts, but I can't link any of them and always get this error message in spite of I entered my National ID number correctly"

kr-sr.jpg

Have you any idea?

Login to Me Too

rabah1991
Contributor
Contributor

I know its a little bit late, but unfortunately a foreigner can't withdraw money to his bank account in Korea.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rabah1991

They can if they have a U.S bank account.

Withdraw: Withdraw funds from your PayPal account:
  • To your local bank account.
  • To your US bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

rabah1991
Contributor
Contributor

My bad, didn't read the question well. You can send account from Korea paypal to any other account in the world except Korea. I mean no local transfer.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rabah1991

Well actually I didn't know that !!

I thought it was only in India they couldn't send within the same country.......although they can now.

But its news to me that in S Korea you can't send to another paypal account in S Korea, thanks for the info.

If you are in South Korea then hang about the forum as it helps if those actually in the country answer queries from their own country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

rabah1991
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.