can't use card already linked to my account

whatisgoingon11
Contributor
Contributor

suddenly i cannot use my credit card that has already been linked to my account and which i have used for a year+. If I try through a merchant, the option simply does not show up, and even if I select to add it again on that page, I get the notice that it was added successfully and I can now use it, but then it still does not show up.  When I click on the card in my wallet, I get the error message "PayPal: Internal Error We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." When I try adding it again through the wallet, I get the message again that it was added successfully, but then the same errors occur.  When I try to add it as a preferred method, it says "This can’t be used as your preferred way to pay online. Choose a different payment method."  How can I get this card to work again? I know there is not a freeze or anything wrong with the card itself. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.