Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't transfer money out of paypal to my bank account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

can't transfer money out of paypal to my bank account

I'm can't transfer money from my paypal account to my bank, which I've been doing for years. I get paid into my Paypal account. I click on 'confirm my identity' and it says, thank you, your account is now back to normal. But it's not! When I click the transfer button, it stays on the summary page, and I don't get the transfer option.

I downloaded the android app on my phone. However, I can't see a transfer function at all. I don't have that option. Can anyone suggest anything, either to confirm my identity successfully, or to use the app. Is there a transfer button on the app? 

thanks everyone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: can't transfer money out of paypal to my bank account

@lettice23 

Yes there is and others that have had the same problem in your country have successfully withdrawn using the app.

To withdraw money to your bank account using your PayPal app:

1. Tap your PayPal balance.
  2. Tap Withdraw Money.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@lettice23 

Yes there is and others that have had the same problem in your country have successfully withdrawn using the app.

To withdraw money to your bank account using your PayPal app:

1. Tap your PayPal balance.
  2. Tap Withdraw Money.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for that, it worked perfectly. Have a great day!

Highlighted

This didn’t work. I don’t have the transfer option at all. My PayPal account was working fine then all of a sudden I have to verify my information again. I have packages I need to ship and all my payments are pending! I’m not getting a response from PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same problem, got one transfer done after 3 days trying now doing same thing, tried everything including using another comp,browsers. cannot access my money nor get anyone to help. Contacted Paypal through FB no help at all! This is a fault on their end and it's not getting fixed. Cannot get ANY help!

Highlighted

ME TOO!  Pending Transfer I've been trying for 5 days to transfer money out of my PayPal account TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. 6 transfers and PayPal after making the transfer has reversed the transfer taking the money out of my bank account and putting it back into my PayPal account. This is completely unacceptable and I've reported this activiny to PayPal Customer Service 5 times over 5 days - no action yet from PayPal, and you can't talk to them and they won't return either phone messages or text messages. This appears to be fraud keeping people's money for the interest.