can't receive payment and can't also send request

Ola007
Contributor
Contributor

I can't receive the fund on my PayPal wallet. I've confirmed my email and bank account. I don't know why this happens. I've also got a mail from PayPal(attached). My friend also got an error(attached). Please help me someone got solved in this issue. @PayPal_Callie @PayPal_Jo 
friend got an error.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ola007 

Nigeria accounts cannot receive payments thats why you can't send requests and why it is telling the sender to go to your website or check their emails from you to use another payment method.

Also can't add bank accounts (as far as I can tell), only credit cards.

Can only send money for goods and services or shopping online at websites.

Here is the PayPal Nigeria Home page:

https://www.paypal.com/ne/webapps/mpp/home

Mouseover the Personal menu at the top, nothing about receiving money, only for sending money for goods and services and buying online.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ola007 

Nigeria accounts cannot receive payments thats why you can't send requests and why it is telling the sender to go to your website or check their emails from you to use another payment method.

Also can't add bank accounts (as far as I can tell), only credit cards.

Can only send money for goods and services or shopping online at websites.

Here is the PayPal Nigeria Home page:

https://www.paypal.com/ne/webapps/mpp/home

Mouseover the Personal menu at the top, nothing about receiving money, only for sending money for goods and services and buying online.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.