can't cash-in from Paypal to Gcash

bamace
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.. The last time I have cashed in using my Gcash was October 17, 2018. 

I have tried cashing in again, but my Gcash app says that my Paypal pre-approved payment plan for Gcash is still pending. How can it be? The last time I have used it was October 17. I have tried linking my Paypal again, but Gcash says that it is already link and there is no problem there. I have tried to call gcash as well and they said that there is no problem on their end cashing in from Paypal.

When I checked my pre-approved payment plan here in Paypal, it seems that I do not have any. Why is that? Could you please help me on this. From my understanding, it seems that I no longer have any pre-approved payment plans here and yet according to Gcash, my Paypal is still linked to my Gcash. I really need some help here

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Cheng_Briones
I can't cash in usin my gcash. I keep in getting the error message above and a series of numbers.
Login to Me Too

Linktogcashw
New Community Member
How to link to gcash
Login to Me Too

zeanlloyd
Contributor
Contributor
i did this many times but i still can't cash-in. also tried looking for the preapproved payments but can't find it in paypal app so i looked for other options then found one, after that i found my preapproved payments and viewed what i had to view but still ended up not being able to cash-in. why is that? can someone help me. thanks in advance
Login to Me Too

Yana1913
New Community Member

I already done it but it says "cannot process your permission", cannot be processd at this time. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too

Liam02
New Community Member

I tried re-linking my paypal acct to gcash but it says can't process at this time please try again later

Login to Me Too

emjay12
New Community Member
please help me, this is the second time my gcash was unlinked and when i tried to relink it this time, its not working and im having an error that my "first and last name on my gcash and paypal should be the same" in which it is, and i have been using them for almost a year now. please help if anyone also encountered this thankyou
Login to Me Too

Allela95
Contributor
Contributor
I ma having this issue today. I checked my PP balance and it shows that I have money but when I try to cash in from PP to Gcash, it shows zero balance in Gcash. I already tried re linking my PP to gcash but still now working. So hard to get help from someone in PayPal.
Login to Me Too

mojojoemar
Contributor
Contributor
You need to convert your available balance to PHP to be able to view and withdraw it on Gcash...hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

zeanlloyd
Contributor
Contributor
it was already converted to php thou
Login to Me Too

BertingLabra

Same here. Please help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.