Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't cash-in from Paypal to Gcash

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

can't cash-in from Paypal to Gcash

Hi.. The last time I have cashed in using my Gcash was October 17, 2018. 

I have tried cashing in again, but my Gcash app says that my Paypal pre-approved payment plan for Gcash is still pending. How can it be? The last time I have used it was October 17. I have tried linking my Paypal again, but Gcash says that it is already link and there is no problem there. I have tried to call gcash as well and they said that there is no problem on their end cashing in from Paypal.

When I checked my pre-approved payment plan here in Paypal, it seems that I do not have any. Why is that? Could you please help me on this. From my understanding, it seems that I no longer have any pre-approved payment plans here and yet according to Gcash, my Paypal is still linked to my Gcash. I really need some help here

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: can't cash-in from Paypal to Gcash

Hi. I had the same issue today. I had uninstalled gcash for a while thinking I won't use it again but a payment transfer came so I had to reinstall it. 

I also got the same error message and I've been looking for an answer online but then I solved it by simply re-linking my paypal account to my gcash account and after doing that I was able to transfer funds.

Here's the step-by-step process:

• Go to your My linked accounts.
  • Select Paypal and just press link. You'll get a pop-up message about un-linking your old paypal account but unless you are using a new paypal account you can ignore this and just click Yes.
  • You'll be redirected to a paypal page that says Link your account with paypal. You'll be prompted to type your email and password. Click Authorize when you're done.
  • After doing all these steps, you'll get a message saying Paypal account linking complete.  
  • You can then try to cash-in from your paypal account. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi. I had the same issue today. I had uninstalled gcash for a while thinking I won't use it again but a payment transfer came so I had to reinstall it. 

I also got the same error message and I've been looking for an answer online but then I solved it by simply re-linking my paypal account to my gcash account and after doing that I was able to transfer funds.

Here's the step-by-step process:

• Go to your My linked accounts.
  • Select Paypal and just press link. You'll get a pop-up message about un-linking your old paypal account but unless you are using a new paypal account you can ignore this and just click Yes.
  • You'll be redirected to a paypal page that says Link your account with paypal. You'll be prompted to type your email and password. Click Authorize when you're done.
  • After doing all these steps, you'll get a message saying Paypal account linking complete.  
  • You can then try to cash-in from your paypal account. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

Hey thanks.. It did work 

Highlighted

What happen why only post my amount of money to PayPal to gcash I can’t cash out
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: can't cash-in from paypal to gcash

You lost me in the third step where I will be redirected to a paypal page that says "Link your account to paypal". Well.. all I have is a blank page. Pleeeeeaaaassse Help Me!

Highlighted

Hi Weewee28, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please review the following information or linking your PayPal account to your GCash account - https://www.gcash.com/personal/paypal/

- Siobhan 

Highlighted

Im the same issue how can i fix this pleasr help me
Highlighted

Pls help I can't cash in PayPal money to gcash even I tried to relink gcash to paypal and submitted ticket but nothing happens
Highlighted

Pls help me
Highlighted
Contributor

w have the same problem...my problem occr last june 2020 until now