can't cash-in from Paypal to Gcash

bamace
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.. The last time I have cashed in using my Gcash was October 17, 2018. 

I have tried cashing in again, but my Gcash app says that my Paypal pre-approved payment plan for Gcash is still pending. How can it be? The last time I have used it was October 17. I have tried linking my Paypal again, but Gcash says that it is already link and there is no problem there. I have tried to call gcash as well and they said that there is no problem on their end cashing in from Paypal.

When I checked my pre-approved payment plan here in Paypal, it seems that I do not have any. Why is that? Could you please help me on this. From my understanding, it seems that I no longer have any pre-approved payment plans here and yet according to Gcash, my Paypal is still linked to my Gcash. I really need some help here

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Spoiler_Alert
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I had the same issue today. I had uninstalled gcash for a while thinking I won't use it again but a payment transfer came so I had to reinstall it. 

I also got the same error message and I've been looking for an answer online but then I solved it by simply re-linking my paypal account to my gcash account and after doing that I was able to transfer funds.

Here's the step-by-step process:

• Go to your My linked accounts.
  • Select Paypal and just press link. You'll get a pop-up message about un-linking your old paypal account but unless you are using a new paypal account you can ignore this and just click Yes.
  • You'll be redirected to a paypal page that says Link your account with paypal. You'll be prompted to type your email and password. Click Authorize when you're done.
  • After doing all these steps, you'll get a message saying Paypal account linking complete.  
  • You can then try to cash-in from your paypal account. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19
Solved

Spoiler_Alert
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I had the same issue today. I had uninstalled gcash for a while thinking I won't use it again but a payment transfer came so I had to reinstall it. 

I also got the same error message and I've been looking for an answer online but then I solved it by simply re-linking my paypal account to my gcash account and after doing that I was able to transfer funds.

Here's the step-by-step process:

• Go to your My linked accounts.
  • Select Paypal and just press link. You'll get a pop-up message about un-linking your old paypal account but unless you are using a new paypal account you can ignore this and just click Yes.
  • You'll be redirected to a paypal page that says Link your account with paypal. You'll be prompted to type your email and password. Click Authorize when you're done.
  • After doing all these steps, you'll get a message saying Paypal account linking complete.  
  • You can then try to cash-in from your paypal account. 
Login to Me Too

bamace
Contributor
Contributor

Hey thanks.. It did work 

Login to Me Too

Wena1981
What happen why only post my amount of money to PayPal to gcash I can’t cash out
Login to Me Too

Weewee28
New Community Member

You lost me in the third step where I will be redirected to a paypal page that says "Link your account to paypal". Well.. all I have is a blank page. Pleeeeeaaaassse Help Me!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Weewee28, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please review the following information or linking your PayPal account to your GCash account - https://www.gcash.com/personal/paypal/

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Papajeco
Im the same issue how can i fix this pleasr help me
Login to Me Too

Ivy_kulot
Pls help I can't cash in PayPal money to gcash even I tried to relink gcash to paypal and submitted ticket but nothing happens
Login to Me Too

kelvinTorvz
Contributor
Contributor

w have the same problem...my problem occr last june 2020 until now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.