can't accept my money

abood6
New Community Member

so i have money in my account that i can't accept its been there for more than 1 year i tried many ways but i need to have a ssn but i don't have one because am not from usa i was studying college there then i come back to uae so i had this paypal account there now i can't accept my money????!!!! what can i do 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abood6 

Apply for an ITIN for individuals who need a US tax ID number but cannot apply for an SSN. Otherwise the money is stuck. You have to open a UAE PayPal account to accept future payments. PayPal accounts are country specific.

I am surprised the money was not returned to sender, if you cannot accept, after 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abood6 

Apply for an ITIN for individuals who need a US tax ID number but cannot apply for an SSN. Otherwise the money is stuck. You have to open a UAE PayPal account to accept future payments. PayPal accounts are country specific.

I am surprised the money was not returned to sender, if you cannot accept, after 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.