cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying item using some of PP balance and then use paypal credit for the remainder

SOLVED
New Community Member

buying item using some of PP balance and then use paypal credit for the remainder

Let's say I wanted to buy something from a vendor for $3500....and I have $2500 in my account....will Paypal then use my credit 

to pay the remainder??  How would I do the transaction>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: buying item using some of PP balance and then use paypal credit for the remainder

Unfortunately you cannot split payment sources however, the PayPal system may, if you choose to use your PayPal Account Balance first, PayPal will use that source, if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal Account Balance, PayPal will use what you have in your Account Balance and then take the remaining amount due from your backup funding source which is normally a credit card.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: buying item using some of PP balance and then use paypal credit for the remainder

Unfortunately you cannot split payment sources however, the PayPal system may, if you choose to use your PayPal Account Balance first, PayPal will use that source, if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal Account Balance, PayPal will use what you have in your Account Balance and then take the remaining amount due from your backup funding source which is normally a credit card.

Tags (1)