buying item using some of PP balance and then use paypal credit for the remainder

ramrodz28
New Community Member

Let's say I wanted to buy something from a vendor for $3500....and I have $2500 in my account....will Paypal then use my credit 

to pay the remainder??  How would I do the transaction>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Unfortunately you cannot split payment sources however, the PayPal system may, if you choose to use your PayPal Account Balance first, PayPal will use that source, if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal Account Balance, PayPal will use what you have in your Account Balance and then take the remaining amount due from your backup funding source which is normally a credit card.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Unfortunately you cannot split payment sources however, the PayPal system may, if you choose to use your PayPal Account Balance first, PayPal will use that source, if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal Account Balance, PayPal will use what you have in your Account Balance and then take the remaining amount due from your backup funding source which is normally a credit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.