blank checkout screen

tommyv18
New Community Member

i tried to buy something from mercari through paypal. It brought me to a white checkout screen. It still took money out of my account and the seller didn't even receive the payment. any solutions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @tommyv18,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Sorry to hear this has happened. I would suggest you open an Item not Received dispute through the Resolution Center of your PayPal account if you cannot come to an amicable resolution with the seller. You can file a dispute through PayPal by following the steps listed here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1344. If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.