approved funds not appearing

slothropv2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I received an email from PayPal that my funds are now available, but when I click on the transaction link I get page doesn't exist reply on my browser and don't see the funds on my PayPl summery page.

Do I need to wait even longer?

Thanks'

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @slothropv2

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to our Community Forum! When receiving funds via PayPal, you'll always see a transaction in your Activity even if the funds are on hold. Do you see a transaction in your recent Activity? If not, there's a chance that either:

a - It was sent to the incorrect email address. Double check the email address you are receiving the notifications at is the same email address added and confirmed on your PayPal account. 

b - This is not a legitimate transaction and someone is posing as PayPal sending you email notifications that you have received funds. I would recommend forwarding that email to spoof@paypal.com if that is the case. If you have sent out any product for this transaction, I would recommend reaching out to the shipping company you've used to see if you can have the package turned around before it's delivered.

Best of luck with your transaction.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.