Ysense Amount

Deepadl19
Contributor
Contributor

I have transferred the amount of $10 from ysense to paypal..But still i have not received the amount in my paypal Account.please give me solution.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deepadl19 

To receive Paypal payments in your country + to be able to receive payments in your local currency read the below link.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deepadl19 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Deepadl19
Contributor
Contributor
I am from india sir..
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deepadl19 

To receive Paypal payments in your country + to be able to receive payments in your local currency read the below link.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Deepadl19
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for you help.
Login to Me Too

Pratima1
Contributor
Contributor
We transfer amount in Transaction ID: 3M79994856148363J this is refunded payment against Transaction ID: 74K63082AP201311F & Transaction ID: 0S218102VK5430320 Please confirm to eBay we refunded amount in buyer because Buyer is not confirmed. Thank You
Login to Me Too

Deepadl19
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot understand mam...where you have refunded my amount?
Login to Me Too

Deepadl19
Contributor
Contributor
Hlo still not received my amount
Login to Me Too

Deepadl19
Contributor
Contributor
Mam still my amount has not been received its been more than a year not yet received my $10
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.