Your payment is waiting

saksham1820
Contributor
Contributor

I live in India. I received a stipend from my employer in canada through paypal. I received an email saying - "Your payment is waiting" followed by the following text - Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre. I have already linked my bank, PAN and my email is verified but still I don't see the pending payment anywhere on my paypal account neither is it in my bank.

I have already completed the kyc process(the page shows green tick before all the three sections - email verification, linking bank accunt and purpose code).

And before you send me the same 2 links which you have already sent before while answering similar questions @kernowlass , I have already followed the links and hit a dead end as I have already completed the mentioned steps.

While trying to reach the customer support, there is no option to call any agent, the chat bot is useless, and even after contacting them through facebook DM, I have not been contacted.

Please help me!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saksham1820 

Well those links may have helped the person that I posted them for.

I post those first as many sellers in India are aware that they have to complete extra things to recieve funds in their country.

But I would hate to post any other further suggestions for you as you were so against me helping with those previous links. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

saksham1820
Contributor
Contributor
No I was not at all against you. I might've sounded a little rude but it was all because I was frustrated. Those links you mentioned didn't help me but if you have anything to suggest then I'd be more than glad!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.