Your payment is waiting

Noratidevi
Contributor
Contributor
Dear all,

I have receive an email with the subject "Your payment is waiting"  and the payment is not added into my PayPal account.

Also, it is showing the below message.

"Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

Please provide the missing information by 23 September 2020, or the funds will be returned to the sender. "

Please reply what should I do. help  me

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Noratidevi 

The message tells you exactly what to do so not sure why you are asking here. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VIVEK112
Contributor
Contributor

I am also facing the same problem. The transaction is my first transaction in Paypal. The Resolution Centre does not work here as I don't have any transaction in my account. Please help.

Login to Me Too

yhanszz21
Contributor
Contributor
Can't Receive Money
Login to Me Too

KarrthikS

SAme problem here. Were you able to resolve it?

Login to Me Too

Humaid12
Contributor
Contributor
Please tell me friend how have you overcome this problem ?
Login to Me Too

Noratidevi
Contributor
Contributor
received a payment notification email, but the payment doesn't appear in my PayPal account. Why? I have receive an email with the subject "Your payment is waiting" and the payment is not added into my PayPal account. Also, it is showing the below message. Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre. Please provide the missing information by 23 September 2020, or the funds will be returned to the sender. " but the payment doesn't appear in my PayPal account. Why? Please reply what should I do. resolve my problem
Login to Me Too

Jigyasa1402
Contributor
Contributor
There is nothing in resolution center.
Login to Me Too

rishi2309
Contributor
Contributor

exactly the same thing happened with me too, did you get it solved?

Login to Me Too

hiranrathva
Contributor
Contributor
Open PayPal in PC and go to help center and complete the KYC form.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.