Your payment didn't go through. Please select a different payment option and try again.

Studiostriver
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I fighting with this for 4 days know and cant resolve it.

For some reason i keep getting this message and no matter what information I find on internet, on this community page i cant do nothing about it to fix the problem.

I`m pretty desperate.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Saidhi
New Community Member

Hi, same here, trying to fix it two days prior. I've tried some advices on the internet from people who "solved it" but any of this actually worked. Plus I suddenly had only my very old and for long deactivated cards available for payment on my PayPal account, so as very old addresses/not valid. Strange. I had to re-entered and re-activated my current card again - my payments works on different sites (Yesstyle for example) but my issue is Ebay 😕 
I do have absolutely no idea when the changes of my cards and addresses happened, so as why. 

Login to Me Too

Silverbird1968
New Community Member

I had this same problem for about 2 weeks now! I sent a message to PayPal, and they said there was a security issue on my account, and that I cold try again after 72 hours. I tried a week later, but still the same problem. 

Login to Me Too

Armigo
New Community Member
Same issue here. eBay asks me to correct problem with my PayPal and when I proceed, the PayPal page tells me to add a debit/credit card. I add, but still payment fails. Did you guys find the solution?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.