Your card issuer cannot validate your card

Laviosa92
Contributor
Contributor

When i tried to buy something this message coming up:

Your card issuer can’t validate your VISA Please add a different card to complete your payment.

I don't understand what is happening since i can send payment without problem just like one day earlier. Granted i successfully send the payment when i buy only one item but the problem coming up when i tried to buy multiple items from the same merchant. I did have enough funds as well so i'm not sure what is happening.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
You would need to check with your card issuer on why they are declining your payments. Have you confirmed your card with the 4digit code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vivienblaese
New Community Member

" We were unable to validate your credit card. Please re-enter your card information to place your order"

I've tried both a MasterCard and a Visa, and selected the correct type of card on each occasion. It's so frustrating and I have to admit we are now considering alternatives too. Also i crosscheck my card using Credit card Validator but the validator validate the card properly.

Login to Me Too

samyee
New Community Member
I had same issue. I have updated card info many times but failed. I finally made it by delete that card first and add that card back. It worked.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.