Your automatic payment couldn't be completed. Payment not appearing in activities

RifqiHarits
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly I did a payment afterwards I waited for a while before I cancelled the subscription cause I just wanted to pay a thing for 1 year but then the payment didn't go through and now the money is stuck I have no idea how to get it refunded because it's not appearing in my PayPal activities...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @RifqiHarits,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with a payment. If you do not see the transaction within your Activity Log, you may want to reach out to your bank or credit card if either of these were used to fund the transaction, to verify if the payment went through. If they refer you back to PayPal, you can reach out to our Customer Support by clicking on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.