You have recently updated your shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery.

Kae18
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My funds is on pending for 21 days since I am new to PayPal. I searched on how to get the funds faster, it instructed me to mark it as Processed. I did and this appeared: You have recently updated your shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery.

I just wanna know if the other party will receive an email that says, Confirmed Receipt?

I ask the other party if he can Confirm the Receipt so that the funds will appear to my Balance, he doesn't have an option to do so.

I checked on my Activity section, and opened the original payment made, where I as well marked the Tracking info as Order Processed, on my client's tracking info, there's an option to mark it as processed as well but when i do that, PayPal has an issue.

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kae18 

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/as-a-new-seller%2C-can-i-access-my-funds-earlier-faq2886

You're might have to wait until PayPal releases the money if there is no tracking number for PayPal to confirm delivery with the courier and the customer can't confirm receipt. 

Ask the customer follow these directions to confirm receipt:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-receipt-of-an-item-faq4176

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Kae18
Contributor
Contributor

There is no tracking number for PayPal to confirm delivery because I didn't ship any Goods. My client have wrongly clicked the option to pay to Goods and Services. It's supposed to be Services only.

Login to Me Too

Kae18
Contributor
Contributor

If the funds sent as payment for "Services", it will automatically appear to my Balance section?

Is there a way where I can return the funds and withdraw it with no hassle?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.