You can't transfer them payments

Manojsinghz
Contributor
Contributor

"Your receipt can't accept payment at the moment" I've verified my email, PAN, address,phone number and bank account. Still when someone tries to send me money, they get this message. How can i fix this? Pls help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Manojsinghz,

I'm sorry to hear that people are unable to send payments to you. Are the people sending you payments located in India or outside of India?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Manojsinghz
Contributor
Contributor
Payments in India.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Manojsinghz,

There is some information regarding what is necessary to receive payments detailed in this article. Please take a look and make sure everything's set up correctly.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.