Yesstyle Order

ShreyaJ
New Community Member

I recently placed an order through Yesstyle using a guest PayPal account. I never got an order confirmation from the retailer, nor were the funds taken from my bank account. At the time, I didn't have a PayPal account, so I subsequently made one for future purposes. (I'm not a frequent online shopper tbh.) I emailed the retailer asking if an order was placed, and was told there was no such order placed. However, when I emailed my bank, they said that there would be a processing time for the transaction that can take anywhere from a few days to 30 days, because they have to check if I have the necessary funds. (I checked before purchasing that I do in fact have more than enough to cover the cost of the items as well as the shipping.) I wanted to know if anyone has had a similar problem or if I'm just being impatient or if there's anything else I should know!

(Note: My brother has ordered from this site before and received an order confirmation within a day or two, and also does not have a PayPal account. He never had this issue, so I'm wondering if it's new or common or something ._. )

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Deborangioli
Hello, i'm having the same problem with yesstyle that you had in 2018, did you solve it? If i can ask, how? I got charged TWO times for an order that never went through!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.